So as usual your downstairs drunk blaming me for all the retarded shit u did while drunk through out the week. I hope you realise it takes every ounce of mental strength I have not to snap your face down into the floor & then club you to death using my fist as a fukn hammer. You are without a doubt the most obnoxious, dillusional, controlling, bullying cunt ive ever met in my life & every time I put my foot up some shit heads ass or bounce their face off a wall, or drop them on their head or crush their throat its your face that flashes in my mind. When you go to sleep every night you should thank me before bedtime for not ensuring that karma finds you for all the horrible, bullying shit youve done through out your 56yrs on the planet.
Sleep tight
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment